Thursday, November 11, 2010

What should I have done on my day off??

Maybe gotten a massage, a mani/pedi, or taking care of a long list of things I need to do. Nope I didn't do any of those instead I was the taxi for my kiddos and a teacher's aide for my little one's class for a little while, and you know what...I wouldn't have had it any other way. Right now I'm about to whip up something for my office Turkey Day lunch, get the sis' in law from night school and make apple turnovers with my beauty of a daughter...life is great!!
But I'm so glad we have today to celebrate Veterans' including my very own dad Lonnie R. Carrigan who served our country for 21 years in the United States Air Force. THANK YOU!! All of my Veterans and my dad, for all you've done, do and will do in the future. My hat is off and I give salute to you!
(Oh and p.s. go and eat at Golden Corral vets...it's free lol!!)

No comments:

background