Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello all just a quick update! All is good in the Smith house. Kids are great growing up! Joe and Jake are high schoolers now! So crazy to think they were just in elementary school when I started blogging! Maybe if I blogged more time would slow down some? I don't know...But anyways, James will be in 2nd grade next year and my little bean will be one in less than four months! So crazy!! Brittany's still playing basketball and the viola. Summer time is a much welcomed reprieve from the general hustle and bustle that is the Smith house. I don't have much to say but, check out my new blog (hopefully I'll be better about updating this...who wants to bet on it LOL!) Its mommaroxpuffs.blogspot.com...its about my hair journey from relaxed hair to natural. Actually its just the natural part since I gave up relaxer a few years back, but I'm just now experimenting with my hair. Please tell your friends about me, I'll have videos and product reviews...starting with my first product review today. Thanks so much for reading when I write guys. Miss you my Missouri posse and family!

No comments:

background