Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Up to date

So ok I'm back and got a little news. Actually, I wanted to post before the month was over! On June 2 we found out that baby is a BOY!! Don't know how I feel about it just yet...but I'm getting over my shock! James felt baby boy kick for the first time on Sunday June 26th. He thought that was just amazing and made the cutest little face (he is going to be an awesome big brother!
Summer's in full swing and that means...well not much around my house! LOL. But hey the kids are loving the time off and I'm loving not having to wake them up in the morning! My pregnancy is rapidly coming to a close, I have 112 more days as of today. This means one more monthly midwife appointment until the two-weekers!! I can't believe how fast its going, or how much I'm growing either. Well that's about it for now, be in touch (yes before the new baby is one I PROMISE!!)

No comments:

background