Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Piggy flu blues and what else I forgot to say...

Oh! How did I forget my most wonderful week ever? I'm referring the fact that I forgot to post about the fact that James had swine flu a few weeks ago so I had the bright I idea that he should be quarantined. The only problem with that was I had to be isolated too, and James and I spent the longest five days ever cooped up in my room. We started out having a blast but he got stir crazy and wanted out and I wouldn't let him, so needless to say our little blissful moments soon turned into chaos. Oh well its over now and he's on the road to recovery (yeah!!)
The kids and I also visited the Texas state fair last month and I tried fried butter, fried pork, and fried bacon. It was all really good, and no I do not know the calorie content nor do I want to know. The kids had a blast (all except piggy flu he had to stay with the grandparents for fear of contamination in mass). I thought I should add that to the mix, and look at me two posting in one week! Yeah maybe I'm on the road to blog neglect recovery...who knows??
But I must attempt to be productive before lunch so good bye for now.

2 comments:

Brei said...

I am glad you are on the road to "blog neglect recovery." I love hearing how your fam is doing and hope you all continue to do well. Miss you!

Sandi said...

Love hearing what's going on with you guys!

background