Monday, September 14, 2009

New "naughty" word

Hey...look at me I'm posting AGAIN!!! Yeah...man 10 days goes by fast!! NE ways I had to share a couple of things. First I'm on a new diet, trying to lose some weight before a big formal function I'm going to next week, and the grocery list for thi thing is monsterous, expensive...and who eats wet seaweed? Yeah its crazy, we'll have to see how long this one lasts (I'm hungry already!) I'll share if any of the recipies I have to cook for this diet are any good.

Sunday we went to Golden Corral to celebrate my dad's 56th birthday (yes Golden Corral is one of my dad's favorite resturants). My mom asked Joseph to say the prayer. It was a nice prayer except for the fact that he thanked God for blessing grandpa Lonnie and allowing him to see 65 years! So that's it we at least know my dad will live to be 65, Joseph proclaimed it! I told him that wasn't so bad, his brother was teasing him at which time I reminded him that on his birthday he thanked God for letting him see 13 years...he's 11. Prehaps the Smith boys should refrain from using ages in future prayers.
Its been awhile since I've written an installment of James' words. I think I'll call them James' Jabber from now on... (Its a working title). Ok so yesterday James comes in the room on the verge of tears. This is how the conversation goes:
Me: "What is it James"
James: "It's Joseph"
Me: "What did he do?"
James: "He used the 'B' word?"
Me: "The B word?"
James: "Um huh...he did"
Me: "Joseph..."
Will: "Wait James what word did he use?"
James "Baby...he called me a baby."
So there you have it add a new dirty word to your list broadcasters...according to James-William Arthur Smith, baby, especially when said by your older brother, is a bad word!
Hope everybody is having a great start of the week. Its wet and rainy here, but at least its cooled down!

No comments:

background