Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The dog days of winter!

Hey all, I had a post that I had written about the Inauguration, but it would never post! I was so upset but I will sum up my feeling about last weeks events. I had chills watching the swearing in, and it was the first time I had actually watched a swearing in. It was great and so powerful and I'm thankful that I was around to see this date in history!
Ok on another note we have had some changes in our house recently, we just got a new puppy, she is a Chihuahua and her name is Esme Ciely Smith. She is adorable but getting her to sleep has been a challenge! I haven't really slept much the last few days and am wondering for those dog owners out there, what can I do to get her to sleep at night so that I can too?
Oh and check out the pics of James on the back of my friend's HUGE dog! And our little Esme too!

No comments:

background