Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Change in scene

Hey so its finally cooling off (I guess I shouldn't say finally I hate cold weather) and it actually feels like fall! I came a cross this blog template and I thought it was beautiful and thought I'd try it out! Let me know what you think.
P.S.- Halloween is Friday and I'm still looking for a green suit and a purple suit for my sons The Riddler and Joker. (I have Batman already). I should be posting pics soon of that!
Oh and Obama will be here tomorrow! We are very excited the whole family's going. We think it would be cool for the kids to get a glimpse of the man who is posed to become the first black president of the United States. We are about to be a part of history. That is something that goes beyond party lines if you really think about it. If he wins (which I hope he does) it will be a huge (and long overdue) event. I think anyone can see the magnitude of it.
Hope everyone is having a glorious fall day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay, I just found your blog. Your stirfry recipe below sounds awesome.

background